The fields at the Edge will be open on Monday, May 25th for use by groups of 10 or fewer participants (including players and coaches). Approved activities include skills training, conditioning, and small group training in soccer, lacrosse and field hockey. Get out of the house and come with a coach for small group technical training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve field time
The ice rinks will be open by June 8th for small group hockey skills, ice rentals, and freestyle skating sessions. We have started to put events on the so please check this site and/or social media for updates. We are excited to see everyone back at the rink!
Note: If you are an Achieve Physical Therapy customer, please check with them directly for hours and appointments. They are a separate business (owners, etc.) and are not associated with The Edge Sports Center. As an essential business the are open and seeing patiemts.
Dear Edge and East Coast Wizard Families and Customers:
It’s time to get back on the ice!
We are excited to tell you that on June 8th, we will have a re-opening under the guidelines of the State of Massachusetts. We hope to be fully open later this summer.
For the initial re-opening we will be operating under strict guidelines and, therefore, must have processes in place to protect you, our valued customers, as well as our employees. I believe our community is up to the task and will do their part to follow the guidelines set in place by the Edge and the State of Massachusetts. Policies and Procedures for individual programs will be communicated to the participants of each program.
Below are key safety points we will operate under for the re-opening. We will continue to monitor safety guidelines from the CDC and State of Massachusetts daily to determine if we need to adjust our protocols as the situation changes.
- Skaters are strongly encouraged to arrive dressed to skate before entering the Edge. If possible, skates should be put on before entering the building.
- Skaters and hockey players should bring their own water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed during Phase 2
- No parents, guardians, or spectators are allowed in the building.
- We will require all class, freestyle, and public skaters, as well as all coaches and staff, to wear a mask or face covering at all times except when on the ice. Please have the mask on before entering the building and do not remove it until you have exited.
- Skaters should use the main lobby to enter the rink and exit the rink directly to the parking areas through the emergency exits. There is no returning to the lobby after skating. Upon completion of each event, customers must leave the building as quickly as possible. There is no loitering in the lobby or other areas of the rink.
- All public areas of the rink (locker rooms, lobby, restrooms, etc.) will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day. If you see an area that needs cleaning please notify the rink staff.
- Please make frequent use of the hand sanitizer available in the lobby and hand soap in the bathrooms.
- Social distancing guidelines are to be followed at all times and in all areas of the building. It is the responsibility of all customers to follow the guidelines.
Thank you again,
The Edge Sports Center Team