Dear Edge Customers:
It’s time to get back on the fields!
Below are key safety points we will operate under Phase 3 of the re-opening. We will continue to monitor safety guidelines from the CDC and State of Massachusetts daily to determine if we need to adjust our protocols as the situation changes.
- Groups are limited to 50 people per field, grouped by a maximum of 25 people per group. Games, scrimmages, and/or contact drills are allowed.
- Players are strongly encouraged to arrive dressed to play before entering the Edge.
- The concession building and bathrooms will be open on a limited basis and for limited numbers of users.
- Participants should bring their own water bottles.
- No parents, guardians, or spectators are allowed on the fields or the sidelines.
- We will require everyone to wear a mask or face covering at all times when social distancing is not possible. Masks are not required when on the field playing. Please have the mask on before entering the Edge and do not remove it until you have exited.
- Groups will alternate sidelines to store personal items and water bottles and to aid in entering and exiting the field.
- Please do not arrive at the field until it is your assigned time and upon completion of each event, customers must leave the premises as quickly as possible. There is no loitering anywhere on the premises.
- All public areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day. If you see an area that needs cleaning please notify the Edge staff.
- Social distancing guidelines are to be followed at all times. It is the responsibility of all customers to follow the guidelines.