Wizards Strength and Conditioning:
Youth Intro to Strength Training $450: 6 week program
September 12th – October 19th (4th grade – 7th grade)
Monday and Wednesday 4:15pm – 5:00pm
- Speed and Agility
- Body weight exercises
- Resistance band training
- Full body muscle development
- Technique and fundamental training
Strength, Speed and Agility Training (High School Athletes Only) $900 for 36 sessions
September 12th – November 10th
Monday through Thursday 3:15 – 4:15pm
- It’s not too late to get started on your off ice training during the pre-season!!
- Develop areas of weakness in your physical conditioning (Basketball/Hockey)
- Concentrate on Injury Prevention
- Develop your overall strength, speed and agility training
- Master your explosive movements in your game
Adult Classes for your overall goals: Any Age Permitted 30 and up
- Looking for a workout regimen to get your physical and mental health up this is a class for your
- Learn various aspects of nutritional and physical exercises to get you on your way to a happier lifestyle
- All programs are cardio and strength based and will be based on capability after a week of testing on specific exercises
One on One training will also be available for those that are not interested in a group setting. These classes will be offered for all ages. In order to set these programs up please contact Adrien at email@example.com. Dates and times can be made available upon request.
The Edge Sports Center and Wizards Sports are partnered with Achieve Physical Therapy for any injury or therapy needed to ensure that you are taken care of in every aspect of your own personal physical needs. Achieve Physical Therapy is located at the Edge Sports Center and they can be reached at 781-275-4111.
Follow the link below for program registration
Questions about our programs?
Please contact Adrien at firstname.lastname@example.org