The Edge Sportscenter will be offering Girls and Boys Indoor Town Youth Soccer Leagues beginning in December, 2013. Session II will begin in late January and there are spots open in every league!
Session 1 for Girls and Boys Youth Soccer Leagues will begin the first week of December on our indoor turf field. There will be divisions for Girls and Boys U10, U12, and U14 teams and the season will be 7 weeks long plus 1 playoff week. Teams in Session I will get automatic entry into Session II. The Edge Indoor Leagues are open to town travel and rec teams only.
Player Waiver Form- REQUIRED (MUST be filled out by every player)
Team Roster Form (To be filled out by coaches)
- Please register and deposit as soon as possible, as league enrollment is limited.
- Initially, we will accept team registrations only. If individuals are interested, we will make efforts to connect them with teams but teams are given first priority.
- We do not cancel games due to inclement weather. Unless it is a severe case, the onus is on the coaches to decide if their team can safely get to the facility or not. If games can be made up at the end of our indoor soccer season, every effort will be made to do so.
- Contact Taylor Shean at email@example.com with any questions.
- Teams are responsible for their own uniforms
- Roster size is maximum of 15 players