Freestyle Policies and Procedures
The initial Freestyle Schedule has been posted at the link below. The schedule will be updated frequently as guidelines form the State change as we progress through the phased opening.
- The sessions are $15 for 45 minutes, and the coaches fee is $5 per session
- Sessions can be reserved by email at ice firstname.lastname@example.org
- All reserved sessions must be paid in advance
- Once you get a confirmation of your time you will receive a payment link by email for skaters and coaches
- Sessions can be reserved up to 7 days in advance, up to 30 minutes prior to the start of an ice session
- Each skater will be allowed to register for no more than two consecutive sessions. You can reserve multiple two session blocks in the same day
- An online waiver must be accepted and acknowledged with each reservation
- Walk-ins are allowed if space is available
- Skaters should come prepared to skate, and must leave by the approved exits immediately after skating
- No spectators are allowed and there is no loitering anywhere in the facility, including the lobby
- Skaters may put their tote on the boards or hockey benches. Please bring your own water & kleenex, as none will be provided. Keep all your belongings in your spot.
- Adults will not be allowed in the rink to tie skates. Instructors are not encouraged to retie skates.
- Masks are required when entering and exiting facility