Freestyle Policies and Procedures The Freestyle Schedule has been posted at the link below. The schedule will be updated frequently as guidelines form the State change as we progress through the phased opening. If you are interested in reserving a spot in one of the Freestyle sessions at The Edge Sports Center please choose the appropriate link for the date and time that you would like.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. We will be monitoring the system throughout the day and will delete any registration not paid in full
- There are no refunds, cancellations, or changes once a session is booked.
- To pay once for multiple sessions…go all the way to the PAY NOW button, click it, then go use another session link. The first session will stay in your cart. Register for more sessions. When you have your final one in your cart, pay.
- If you will be skating with a coach, please register him/her to insure a spot. You can list the coach as a participant in your account. Coaches are $5/session
- Coaches will be required to show their credentials at check in
- If you see “ineligible to register”, please check that you have entered a realistic (after 1920) birthdate as well as all other required fields as noted by an *.
- There will be no changing sessions after you register and no refunds. Make sure when you register you are going to skate. Double check your calendar that you don’t have a doctor or dentist appointment or any other conflict.
- The system is 100% online. As long as you have registered and paid, you are confirmed a spot in the session. No email required.
- The sessions are $15 for 45 minutes, and the coaches fee is $5 per session. Starting 9/8 sessions will be $20 for 60 minutes.
- An online waiver must be accepted and acknowledged with each reservation
- Walk-ins are allowed if space is available
- Skaters should come prepared to skate, and must leave by the approved exits immediately after skating
- One spectator per skater is allowed in the rink. Masks are required for all spectators and they must stay at least 6 feet apart. There is no loitering anywhere in the facility, including the lobby
- Skaters may put their tote on the boards or hockey benches. Please bring your own water & kleenex, as none will be provided. Keep all your belongings in your spot.
- Masks are required for all coaches and for everyone when entering and exiting facility
Registration is not completed and your spot will not be reserved until payment is complete! Click here for Free Style Ice Schedule!
FREESTYLE SKATING SESSIONS ARE NOW 60 MINUTES – Cost $20 skater; $5 coach
9/28 10:10am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289403
9/29 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289407
9/29 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289408
9/30 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289413
9/30 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289414
10/1 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290271
10/1 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290272
10/1 8:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289421
10/2 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289427
10/2 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289428
10/2 1:00pm http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:289432
10/5 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290273
10/5 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290274
10/6 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290275
10/6 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290276
10/7 6:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290277
10/7 7:00am http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:290278
Michelle Palumbo – Assistant General Manager | The Edge Sports Center Bedford | East Coast Wizards 191 Hartwell Road Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
- 781 275-9700 m.781 760-9107 f.781 275-7599